Saturday, March 24, 2012

ABC's of ME!

Thought we could take a break from all this eating to share a little personal stuff among friends! Here are the ABC's of ME!

A. Age: 32

B. Bed size: Queen, but what I wouldn't do for a California King! 

C. Chore you dislike: Powdering the boys' helmets

D. Dogs: We had a lot of dogs growing up.  Cinder was my Mom's black poodle.  She sticks out in my mind the most though.  

E. Essential start to your day: Kisses and smiles from my boys with a side of coffee! 

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: White Gold is nice.  Silver is good.  Gold is making a come back.

H. Height: I am 5' 7".

I. Instruments you play: Flute, Piccolo, Piano, Keyboard, very little Guitar 

J. Job title: MOM and WIFE OF THE YEAR (of course) 

K. Kids: Elijah and Jacob 7 months (how did that happen!?!?!).

L. Live: Cape Cod, Mass.

M. Most favorite thing: Hearing my kids laugh and seeing my hubby make them smile. 

N. Nickname: Coley, Nici, Mommy, Auntie Cole

O. Overnight hospital stays: Delivering my twins and almost 2 weeks while on vacation to Philly with ulcerative colitis 

P. Pet peeves:  Grammatically using the word "good" where "well" should be used.

Q. Quote from a movie: "You is Kind.  You is Smart.  You is Important."  Aibileen Clark  THE HELP

R. Righty or lefty: Right. 

S. Siblings: Johnny, baby brother who'll be 30 this year! 

T. Time you wake up: 7:15 am. 

U. Underwear: um, yes!  lol

V. Veggies you don't like: Cucumbers and Brussel Sprouts

W. What makes you run late: My husband usually.

X. X-Rays you've had: Dental, Knee, Ankle

Y. Yummy food you make: All of it! That's not true - sometimes I fail.

Z. Zoo animal favorite: I LOVE Giraffes.

No comments: