A couple of months ago I found a great blog post that I couldn't help but someday dream of doing myself. I have seen a few others since I read it and it has just convinced me even more that I needed to take some time and do one for myself.
I started my 101 in 1001 when I got out of the hospital back in August. I just now got to finishing up making the list and blogging about it. It really takes some time to put this together.
So here it is...my 101 in 1001. I have until July 28, 2015 to have everything crossed off my list!
1. Plan 5 year anniversary celebration/trip/something.
2. Visit NYC with my mom
3. Continue to work on my blog
4. Find more time to craft
5. Have a date night once a month with the hubs
6. Go to church more
7. Get involved more with church
8. Train for a 5k
9. Beat PR for 5k
10. Throw out/Recycle 1 bag of "junk" a week
11. Go camping
12. Take the boys to Oklahoma
13. Become an early riser
14. Learn to say "no," without feeling guilty
15. Organize basement so that I have a nice craft space
16. Create a web site for my little business
17. Raise happy and healthy children
18. Write a letter to each child
19. Do pilates 3x a week
20. Throw myself a birthday party
21. Remodel bedroom
22. Use elliptical 3x a week
23. Create a family cookbook
24. Scrapbook once a week
25. Go to bed before 10pm
26. Take the boys to the zoo
27. Weigh less than 200 pounds
28. Count my blessings daily
29. Re-design and create a home office space
30. Buy or make a cute apron
31. See a play in Boston
32. Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
33. Dance in the rain with my boys
34. Make Apple Butter
35. Call Grandma once a week
36. Do a daily devotion
37. Raise $ for the American Cancer Society
38. Eat Disco Fries in New Jersey
39. Throw a pinterest party
40. Start a family game night
41. Have a garage sale
42. Buy a pair of Toms
43. Have a family photo taken
44. Take the boys to the library
45. Host a play date once a month
46. Get new glasses
47. Start 2 new holiday traditions
48. Write 10 hand written letters and (snail) mail them
49. Plan menu for the month
50. Create "This is My Family" books for the boys
51. Go to Niagara Falls, Canada
52. Start ABA Program
53. Draft/Notarize Living Wills
54. Draft/Notarize Will
55. Give homemade Christmas gifts
56. Host a holiday party
57. Bring a friend soup when sick
58. Take a real family vacation
59. Make a 3 tier wedding cake
60. Take the boys sledding
61. No processed food for 1 week
62. Complete a Run for Disney event
63. Walk the Freedom Trail in Boston
64. Make homemade pickles
65. Enter a cake/recipe competition
66. Read all the Kindle books I have before purchasing more
67. Get a battery for my watch!
68. Call one far away friend a month
69. Succeed at giving up something for Lent
70. Spend a day in Ptown
71. Make the family Christmas PJs
72. Take boys to Edaville Rail Road for Christmas Lights
73. See a taping of The Chew
74. Eat at a Michael Symon restaurant
75. Shop on Black Friday
76. Be a great Mom
77. Get flute professionally cleaned
78. Post a vlog
79. Complete boys' shadow boxes
80. Take a zumba class
81. Pray daily with my children
82. Don't leave the kitchen messy before bed
83. Finish bibliography about divorce
84. See an allergist
85. Have dinner with my brother once a month
86. Have the boys visit their cousins twice a month
87. Host Thanksgiving dinner
88. Go to my mom's for Christmas
89. Stand in the long line to see Christmas Land at Kraynaks
90. Go to Twins Day in Twinsville, Ohio
91. Get dressed and do hair M-F (yes this needs to be a goal for a SAHM)
92. Experiment with Gluten Free baking
93. Organize The Graceful Baker Recipes
94. Visit Maine
95. Work on crochet projects
96. Help mom host a Radish Family Reunion
97. Sell/Give away the boys' things we no longer need/use (This is going to be hard!)
98. Create Workout area in the basement
99. Turn hallway closet into The Graceful Baker Supply Closet
100. Finish boys' baby books
101. Let myself be first once in a while
2 comments:
This is a great thing! I've only crossed off 12 of my 101 in the last 10 months, but I don't think I would have even done those if I hadn't written it down and made an effort to meet those goals. Great list!
Congrats! I am doing a Day Zero Project, too. Best of luck with your list. You can see mine here.
Best,
Emily
Post a Comment